Sunday, December 26, 2004
Post Christmas
For some reason, I can't really write anything meaningful now. Staring at the screen for a few minutes, trying to write something at least memorable about this Christmas, and ...... blank. I'm sure I have something to say. I just can't remember. Or am I too tired that it's affecting my brain activities. Everything is slowing down.... Or is it just me?

Had dinner with my friend from high school in Australia tonight. It's a familiar and yet unfamiliar feeling talking to her. Then I realised that we first met each other like 14 yrs ago!! It sure didn't feel like it was THAT long ago... We have taken quite a different pathway in life. She said I haven't changed. I'd say the same thing to her too. Hahaha..... But listening to her listing out all the names that I used to know, but now feeling most guilty for not being able to remember who they are anymore... And most of them are married.... Now that's the scary part.....
 
posted by scatterbrain at 12/26/2004 01:44:00 a.m. |


0 Comments: