Friday, December 31, 2004
Last day of 2004
Nothing much to take note of. Just in case I'm no longer here tomorrow, I have left a piece of me behind today.

These 2 days have been crazy at work. On my boss's command, we had to scramble to get 2 media filters ready in 24 hours! Such seemingly impossible task, but we made it. Although we didn't do it in 24 hours, because it just wasn't possible. Anyway, it was all done in good will, to help to alleviate the worsening condition of water supply contamination at Maldives, so although it was tough, I was really happy when I sent the e-mail confirmation to get the party involved to collect the package on Monday. Of course, without all the support from suppliers, contractor, supervisors, it wouldn't have been possible.

Hope we can do something more for other countries like India, Sri Lanka and Indonesia.

Water is so precious....

 
posted by scatterbrain at 12/31/2004 06:37:00 p.m. |


0 Comments: