Sunday, April 08, 2007
Finally....
I've reached safely in Cambodia yesterday evening. It was a bit of a scare when I didn't see the person in charge when I reached but thank God that He had everything under control! I'm now staying with the director's family temporarily. I just went and saw what'll soon be my own place and should be moving in the coming week. God is good, He has provided a place for me that is near the office of RDI.

Thank you all for your prayers, which I think I'd need a lot the next little while as I try to settle down and learn to fit in. For those who came to send me off at the airport, thank you so much. Really appreciate you taking the time out to send me off. It meant a lot to me to see you there.

For those who called/dropped by/sms your well wishes and those who gave your wonderful gifts, thank you so much! It's been a really great encouragement to me. I'm sorry I didn't get to reply or spend much time with you. It was quite a mad rush getting ready for the trip.

Would really appreciate your continual prayer support. It was harder to leave my comfort zone emotionally, than I thought. Pray for courage as God prepares me along the way.
 
posted by scatterbrain at 4/08/2007 06:25:00 p.m. |


0 Comments: