Wednesday, January 05, 2005
Life after Zach....

Guess what's his name? 小白, duh. Ok, maybe it is Snow. Or is it Snowy? I know, I know, he's kinda not very well groomed but he's a good dog.... Anyway, my aunt and uncle just have to have dogs in their house..... Let me see, Friskie was the first dog (my cousin likes to call all dogs Friskies), followed by another dog, then Zach, then they were babysitting someone's dog for a while. His name was Asa (try saying it Chinese style), a Lassie, I'm sorry, I meant a Collie. And there was that cat Psycho! Talk about psychotic cat.... Come to think of it, where is that cat??? I should have his picture somewhere.... Then they were babysitting my cousin's dog for a while, Joey. And now 小白 Posted by Hello
 
posted by scatterbrain at 1/05/2005 10:27:00 p.m. |


6 Comments:


  • At 6:43 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous

    :D

    Teadog

     
  • At 9:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous

    For you as promised. ^ ^
    Cheer up k?
    -aMuse

     
  • At 11:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous

    thank you. ^-^

    Han

     
  • At 8:21 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey!!! I used the same kinda of shadow photo when I first started my old blog! *hee* :D
    -aMuse

     
  • At 8:25 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous

    Shadow photo as my profile photo I mean!
    -aMuse

     
  • At 2:07 a.m., Blogger scatterbrain

    I like pictures with shadow as the theme. It is the person, but you can't see the person really.

    On another note, my niece just corrected me. The sequence of the dogs in the Cheng's family goes like this: Chipper, Frisky, Zach, Asa + another dog they were babysitting, Psycho, Joey, and now the latest addition, Snow.