Thursday, January 13, 2005
Count down
Finally, the long awaited musical is here this weekend. Something to look forward to!! So happy. =)



One of my favourite photos.

Hope to be able to meet 陳老師 in person and tell her how much I enjoy her music. But I guess I'll probably end up not doing anything cos I won't know what to say if I actually meet her in real life. Sometimes I wonder what would be my reaction if that happens. What would I say to her? Would I be able to chat with her like a long lost friend? Would we be able to talk about the last movie we saw, or the last book we read, or the songs that's touched us, or the really cool food we ate somewhere? Would we be able to understand each other? I'm sure she farts somtimes, just like everyone else.... Or would my mind just turn into lots of blank space? Why do we feel the need to identify with or relate to others?

Sometimes when you think too highly of someone, you will behave strangely in front of that person. Hmmmm...


 
posted by scatterbrain at 1/13/2005 11:27:00 p.m. |


2 Comments:


  • At 8:39 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous

    Heh ... can't wait!

     
  • At 11:22 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous

    yah its perfectly normal to act abnormal in front of people you admire...or carry a torch for...heh.

    j