Saturday, January 08, 2005
Inspired.....not...
Before the night ended, I was very inspired and thought I would write something..... smart....something that proves that I'm not an idiot.... But nay..... after doing absolutely nothing productive and wasting my time online, I have come to the un-inspired state of mind... Actually, it's just extreme tiredness..... I've gone from not-so-bright to being stupid..... Stupid enough to not go to bed even though my eyes are perpetually wanting to close..... Stupid enough to not stop even when I am beyond tiredness....

And now I've got an injured toe to take care of. Hmmm.... what's a good description....... I know... A clumsy idiot!

Good nite, Barney.



 
posted by scatterbrain at 1/08/2005 02:07:00 a.m. |


3 Comments:


  • At 11:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous

    Don't think you are an idiot ... but even if you were, still think you're special (^_^) and still love you lots!
    Hope the toe feels better tom.
    -aMuse

     
  • At 8:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous

    how comforting.... thanks for loving a fool. =)

     
  • At 11:34 a.m., Blogger Jo

    i have this doggie... blue color
    my sis named her pepsi... after pepsi blue (?)