Sunday, January 16, 2005
Hope
Looking up

Doesn't this picture remind you of the movie spiderman? It does for me anyway.

Always have the urge to look up when I'm in a building with high ceiling or when I'm walking in a open field. Love taking pictures of the things above me. Although I can't reach it, I can at least freeze the moment temporarily. Looking up gives me a sense of hope in this hopeless world. It reminds me that things are not that bad afterall. The sky is not falling, yet.

I still remember that night at Tofino before my cousin's wedding (one of the most memorable wedding I have ever attended I must say), as I looked up the sky and oh my, I was absolutely blown away by the starry sky. Never have I seen so many stars in the sky. I probably would've slept outside the villa under the sky if it wasn't so cold. I attempted to take a picture, but it was too dark so.... Yet I'm thankful that I had the priviledge to enjoy that precious moment.
 
posted by scatterbrain at 1/16/2005 01:53:00 a.m. |


2 Comments:


  • At 10:43 a.m., Blogger j

    was surprised u din post anything about the musical. how about saying something abt the yellow river cantata?? haha...

    speaking of ur cousin's wedding, dun think u showed me any pics of it?

     
  • At 12:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous

    I did. Think I saw your name on the list of people who's viewed it. Nvm, I'll send you the link again.

    This article was posted before the musical. Anyway, about the musical/play, haven't had time to write about it yet, man. It takes some time to digest, you know. But will definitely blog on it.

    H