Friday, July 15, 2005
A little something...
Feel a little detached these days. A little sick, a little tired, a little less motivated, a little lethargic, a little distant, a little weird. I wonder if a little of everything will add up to be something else. Got off to a bad start on Monday. Kept wishing that I was sick so I can take the day off and rest. And so it happened yesterday. I don't think I was really sick, you know, like the kind that you can't function properly. Told the doctor that I feel a little dizzy, a little headache, a little unwell and a little coughing. Doctor said if I have had enough rest. I thought and said, "I guess not". Sometimes I can't really tell for sure if I'm healthy or sick. I guess I just wanted to do nothing for one day and not work.

I think I have what I call 發呆症.
 
posted by scatterbrain at 7/15/2005 07:46:00 a.m. |


0 Comments: