Sunday, March 27, 2005
Pain
Realised I don't write as much these days. It's probably because:

1) When I have the time, I don't feel like writing
2) When I feel like writing, I'm too busy or too tired
3) I have nothing to say or I want to say too much
4) I feel like sleeping everytime I'm about to write something, or that I shouldn't waste my time on blogging when I don't even spend the same time talking to God or reading His word.
5) I'd start writing nonsense when I start anyway....
6) I forgot what I wanted to say...

Keep having the urge to sigh these days. It's a bad habit. Have to consciously stop myself from doing that as depression will kick in if I'm not careful enough. Was caught off guard when bro asked if I was going into depression again.

Wrote a whole bunch of stuff... but I guess I'll just let it go.
 
posted by scatterbrain at 3/27/2005 03:27:00 p.m. |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:09 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous

    Howzabout we go for another drink soon ? :)