Saturday, January 22, 2005
Speechless....
Nothing much to blog about lately.... Not sure if it's because my brain is slowing down or something is clogging up my mind. Maybe the brain cells are degenerating.

Found that I've been doing my laundry almost always very late at night. Subsequently it became my excuse for staying up late as I would habitually continue to linger on. Too late for my own good. Love the smell of fresh clean laundry though. My favourite is the kind that is sun-dried, although I don't usually get it. Anyway, dry laundry is good enough for me. It reminds me of my experience a few years back when I would always ask my housemate if my laundry is considered dried because I can never quite figure out or decide if they are truly dry. And she'd frequently exclaim, "Aiyah! Of course it's dry! Even people are dried under such weather, let alone clothes!" (in cantonese). She's now happily married with a baby girl.... Those days when my room was a loud pink.... and the living room was bright yellow with dull green sofa....and the kitchen was screaming red.... and all the doors were blinding blue... Don't ask me how I survived 2 years there.... Think after that "exciting" experience, I would no longer be surprised by any colour combination. Maybe I've become colour blind...



I know what you're thinking, "What a mess!?" Sorry to say that my present room is in an even worse condition. But if your reaction is, "The colour looks alright...What's wrong?". Wait till you see the living room, man....
 
posted by scatterbrain at 1/22/2005 01:16:00 a.m. |


7 Comments:


  • At 9:36 p.m., Blogger Alex

    the room colour isn't too bad... but i guess it gets tiring after a while... too harsh on the eyes in the long run... personally, i like sky blue for my room...

     
  • At 2:40 p.m., Blogger j

    think it isnt too bad either..just yah mebbe not too restful a colour to have in the long run. I've heard that reds and oranges actually make the room feel hotter. are u sure ur room now is worse?? if u intend to shift anything then better clear lor..

     
  • At 10:31 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous

    Where got mess? It's just organised chaos *Heh*
    - G

     
  • At 11:38 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous

    Heh. That's what I'd like to believe...

    -H

     
  • At 10:35 p.m., Blogger Alex

    no red, yellow or orange unless u live in the far north or south of the world... especially no yellow or orange unless u wish to be perpetually hungry... that's supposed to be the reason yellow and orange are so prominent in McDonalds...

     
  • At 10:35 a.m., Blogger j

    Really?? i din noe that! cool...but dun think it works on me...i'm hungry anyways...in spite of colour...haha

     
  • At 6:01 p.m., Blogger Alex

    fleur>> it's true... it was reported some years ago... hee... maybe you see everything in yellow and orange...