Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Changed address
Ah mah (grandma) went home to be with the Lord yesterday around 7a.m. She now has a permanent address in heaven. I know this is the best ending and I'm happy that she's finally rested in the house of God, but somehow I'm having problems stoppping the pain of losing her. Dad choked when he called me yesterday. I think it was the first time I heard him cried. He has always been calm and cool (except when he can't find his glasses).

Ah mah, I'll recite you Psalm 23 in Chinese when I see you again in heaven. I memorised it yesterday.
 
posted by scatterbrain at 2/15/2005 08:03:00 a.m. |


3 Comments:


  • At 10:36 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous

    one thing for sure...your grandma is blessed to have you as grand daughter.

    Teadog

     
  • At 1:58 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous

    ya know what? the beautiful thing is that she not only can be with the Lord now...she can probably read this lovely letter that you've written her... i can only imagine that they have something way better than broadband up there. :o)

    today my lecturer mentioned that in Rev 5:6-8...it says "Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. He had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth. He came and took the scroll from the right hand of him who sat on the throne. And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twentyfour elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints."

    Imagine...what a lovely way to have our prayers up there in heaven...in the form of incense, in golden bowls...presented before the Lamb...a lovely fragrance unto the Lord in the presence of so many lovely creatures...such a wonderful way to communicate.

    I'm sure your love for your grandma, your missing her, your thoughts of her are communicated to her (at her new address) in a way that's beyond our understanding.

    michelle

     
  • At 8:23 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous

    hey, now i know why you love pickles. next time i have it, i will think of your ah mah...

    and maybe save some for ya! (",)

    dososo