Thursday, May 26, 2005
Touched..
I know this may come a bit late, but it's never too late to say thank you, I guess. Anyway, to all my friends and family who's taken part in the celebration of the latest chapter of my life in any way, a very big thank you and *hugs* to you all.

I had one of my most surprise gift ever which i handpicked myself unknowingly. Now that I think of it, how could I have not suspected anything is really beyond my understanding. It's my Mr. White, prince charming. M threatened that if I were to lose it again, I'd have to buy another one out of my pocket so no one will notice. I supposed now that it's all white and oh-so-lovely, the possibility of me losing it should be quite low. I'm talking about my new creative muvo v200 mp3 player by the way.

It was quite a full day, I must say, my birthday. Although it wasn't as exciting as last year but hey, one shouldn't expect such exciting birthday all the time, it was, a very heartwarming day. As I was ushered to the theatre blindfolded, I thought to myself, what good deeds have I done to deserve such loving kindness? I guess I can never thank God enough for all the good things and wonderful people He's placed in my life. Even simple phone calls from long time friends made me very happy.

And no, the big 3 wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. I thought the sky would fall, or the ground would shake, but nay....life goes on as usual, and people still think that I'm gullible and that I constantly need to be taken care of.... *sigh* OK, fine, while I know I can take care of myself, it's nice to be taken care of. Hehehehe...

So, people, you know who you are, so please know that I'm very thankful for the friendship/love/care you've showered me with. And yes, I know you feel the same way about me too. Heh.
 
posted by scatterbrain at 5/26/2005 10:31:00 p.m. |


1 Comments:


  • At 6:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous

    **Hee** Blur as ever :) Where your housekeys BTW?