Sunday, December 11, 2005
Bad habit...
最近真是累死我了。

I think I'm habitually torturing myself. This is not good. Maybe I'm too used to having my friends to nag me to sleep or to eat or to exercise. When they're not around, I'm a little ..... lost.

What's keeping me going now is the thought of going home to hibernate and sleep starting next week, and also to work hard now so that I can have a peace of mind during my holiday...

Sometimes my brain goes into overdrive and it robs me of my usual deep sleep. I can feel myself drifting in and out of consciousness. Side effect of fatigue and overwork, I guess, even though I can probably compete in the category of the ability to sleep under any cicumstances....

This isn't really what I wanted to write actually, but nevermind. I've lost my thoughts.

Althought it's been many weeks since I last wrote, it feels as if I've been writing everyday. Each day I have some amusing or interesting thoughts (to me, that is) that I think are worthwhile to keep a record, but by the time I actually have time to settle down my thoughts, my mind is in a blank. This makes me think of my brother when he's in his shut down mode. I'm like that sometimes. No matter how hard I try, things will just pass me by and my response will slow down by ten fold. Still, I'd imagine how I'd blog about my thoughts and imagine how they'd become part of someone's memory of me.

But then, maybe no one really understands or knows me, since I don't really know myself all that well. To make someone understand something, you'll have to have that understanding, right? Or at the very least, you'll have to know what is that something, right?

Now, where is that something that I wanted to write about....
 
posted by scatterbrain at 12/11/2005 01:20:00 a.m. |


0 Comments: