Friday, August 04, 2006
It's hard to say goodbye..
There're a few situations I can never be comfortable in, one of which is to say goodbyes... Another is at funerals, and struggling to know what and how to comfort the bereaved...

Had to say goodbye to my friend Michele the other day, and even more than usual, I was at a loss for words... It doesn't help that I seem to be more prone to tears these days... Although I tried hard not to show it, because it really isn't a sad event. It gives me great joy and pride to know that she's doing God's will and giving the best of her to serve the Lord. Surely God will take better care of her than all of us combined!!

Come to think of itt, I must've inherited the tears part from my mom, although she's a lot more expressive and open than me. So I guess I'm a combination of my mom and my dad. Haahahaha....

To my friend Michelle,

It's been truly wonderful to have you as a friend. You're not just a friend, but a dear sister to me. May God bless you and keep you! May you find strength in Him always! Share with us all the wonderful stuff you learn/experience in Thailand, k? Take care.

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:13)
 
posted by scatterbrain at 8/04/2006 03:38:00 p.m. |


1 Comments:


  • At 10:38 p.m., Blogger min

    hey dearie...i know it was hard. Thanks for your encouragement. I'll miss you LOTS and LOTS. Pray hard, dear sister!