Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Yawn
I wonder if you've wondered why haven't I been updating my blog lately. If so, what a conincidence, because I've wondered about that too. There were quite a few times I logged in and I clicked on the create new post, and then I stared at the blank page. And I logged out. And the process would repeat itself. I guess when there's nothing to write, I shouldn't try to force myself to write anything, eh? Hmmm.... But it's sooo boring to see the same page over and over again. It's almost... agonising. I really don't mind seeing something different.
 
posted by scatterbrain at 5/02/2006 07:40:00 a.m. |


3 Comments:


  • At 12:31 p.m., Blogger j

    Hmm..maybe u need some encouragement or motivation...=) Did it feel better seeing "1 came and went" instead of "0 came and went"? heh

     
  • At 7:57 a.m., Blogger scatterbrain

    Yes.... I was excited. Heh. I think I shall start leaving comments on my own blog from now on... Got sick of seeing "0 came and went". :p

     
  • At 9:19 a.m., Blogger j

    dun say lor...my blog oso like dat wat...most of the time.. heh. think too long never update, ppl got tired of coming to visit liao...