Sunday, December 25, 2005
Merry Christmas!!
Just want to wish you all a very wonderful Christmas. May you spend this special time of the year with your loved ones and may Christ be the reason for your celebration!

I think this is the first time that I didn't write any Christmas cards ever since I started writing Christmas cards. Feels kind of odd. It's good in a way. Now no one will suffer from reading my awful handwriting... It's bad in the sense that I don't get to practise writing. Hahaha... Getting so used to typing on computer that I've gotten from bad to worse in writing with a pen.

The weather's turned so warm that it feels like fall. From -3C to 13C. Quite a drastic change, I must say. Well, I guess I won't be seeing any snow this time.. I was fortunate to catch a few sunny days for the first few days but now that the weather's turning into the infamous drizzling gloomy days, it's starting to bring out a constant craving to sleep in me... I think it's safe to say that I'd rather not come back during the winter time. It's just pouring and pouring and pouring....

It feels strange coming back and not seeing grandma and providing her my annual services - cutting nails for her, listening to her fascinating stories and her wonderful singing of songs she learned when she was a kid (all verses memorised) and taking pictures of her. She really does put me to shame. I can't remember lyrics for nuts... not even familiar hymns...
 
posted by scatterbrain at 12/25/2005 05:18:00 p.m. |


0 Comments: