Sunday, January 01, 2006
And the story goes on....
As usual, I like to write something on significant day such as this. I was thinking, how interesting it is that we all celebrate New Year's Day at different time. You know, different time zone and all that. The countdown becomes rather insignificant when you think about it. But I guess everyone takes turn to celebrate. We each have our own time and place for just about everything that happens in life. Do you ever wonder what would it be like if we all live in the same time zone? I'm guessing it would be quite boring..

It's another struggle as I try to reflect on yet another year that's passed. What exactly have I done or achieved? Have I lived a life that's pleasing to Him? Have I tried to fit God in my life from the world's perspective? Have I been thinking too much but not doing?

I'm really thankful that I get to spend time with my family. Being apart from my family has helped me to love them more and I've realised that no matter what happens, they're irreplaceable. Although they can cause a lot of pain and tears, they can be irritating and annoying, they can be embarrassing, stubborn and pathetic, but at the end of the day, you realise that they're still your family after all, and that's the undeniable truth and it is by no accident that God's put them in your life.

There's something else I wanted to say, but I should go to bed. Less than a week left. I'm starting to panic. I haven't done what I was supposed to do.
 
posted by scatterbrain at 1/01/2006 04:38:00 p.m. |


0 Comments: