Saturday, February 11, 2006
The reaction...
So the reaction of most people when they heard about my injury:

"What!??! Again ah? Ah girl, you better take care of yourself!"

"Again?!? Same foot or different foot? Oh, different foot, eh? Good, they're even now."

"Again!?! Badminton again?? Told you to give up badminton! That's it. No more badminton for you."

"Sorry to hear that you've injured your foot, again. Please take care."

"Surgery!? Are you sure you need an op??"

"Again!?? How did you do that?? Teach me how to do it leh. I want a break too."

"What're you going to do about your meals? How're you feeling? Do you need anything? Books? DVDs? Food?"

By the way, I think it's safe to say that this is the last time I'll visit the company doctor. Same clinic made the wrong diagnosis for the same injury, twice. They're really not a very good bunch of doctors.
 
posted by scatterbrain at 2/11/2006 04:30:00 p.m. |


0 Comments: